Wednesday 28 January 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD

I have recently been nominated to take part in the Liebster Award hype that is currently taking place over a lot of blogs by my best mate and fellow blogger India Snow. I am delighted to have been chosen and, to notify those of you who are not aware, these are the rules!
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

India's questions:
1) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I'd like to think I'd be living in London, perhaps alone with a stable West End musical contract (though this might be slightly radical).
2) What is your favourite place you’ve travelled to and why?
Most definitely Kefalonia in Greece. It is such a beautiful part of the country. Utterly filled with serenity and good vibes.
3) What do you look forward to most this year?
LEAVING SCHOOL and pursuing what I love the most (performing arts) at college. Also spending the summer with my amazing friends.
4) Would you rather: be ugly and live forever or be attractive and die after one year?
I would rather be ugly and live forever. Appearance doesn't necessarily determine success and that is what I strive for the most in life. However, the sound of living for eternity is off putting.
5) Coffee or tea?
COFFEE. ALWAYS COFFEE.
6) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
21
7) Which do you feel prepares you for life most effectively: university or real life experience?
Real life experience. The façade of university preparing you for life like no other is overly spoon fed to today's society, especially those of my age. Yes, attending further education extends your academic ability, but living through and learning by situations and issues educates you way more personally.
8) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Eyebrows and their ability to give eye contact.
9) Would you rather travel to the future or back in time?
To the future!
10) To what extent do you trust people? Explain!
I am the type of person who can read in to others relatively easily. If I feel as if I can tell you something, I will do so. If I don't, I will not. In my opinion, time does not determine trust and the alienated view that opening up to people you haven't known for 10 billion years is completely ridiculous. I'm unsure of how to properly answer this question, it all depends on who I am putting my trust in to.
11) Would you rather know how you’re going to die or when you’re going to die?
This is a hard one!! Either way I would be left with direly extreme paranoia! I think I'd rather know when, because if I knew how I know I'd constantly be trying to avoid it the reason, whereas you cant avoid a date.

I would like to nominate...

My questions are...
  1. Live in LA or NY?
  2. Night in with Netflix and Pizza or night out on the town?
  3. Life time supply of Topshop clothes or life time supply of Benefit make up?
  4. Would you rather be rich and lonely or poor and in love?
  5. Sweet or savoury?
  6. How do you take your tea/coffee?
  7. Why did you start blogging?
  8. Describe your ideal living space.
  9. Keeping up with the Kardashians or Made In Chelsea?
  10. Do you believe in karma? Explain your reasons.
  11. Live a short successful life or an eternally average one?
Thank you for the nom, Ind. Enjoy xoxo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment